The Yard Butler Roto Digger work for you. Just attach to any cordless drill 3/8 inch or larger, it digs holes up to 28 inches deep x 1 ¾ inches wide with the ease of a power tool. The Roto Digger Garden Auger is unsurpassed for planting bulbs, bedding plants and seedlings; installing pvc sprinkler lines under sidewalks; deep watering, aerating and fertilizing trees and shrubs; and weeding. Save time and energy with Yard Butler’s garden augers. Solid steel construction for durability and reliability.
- Digs holes up to 28 inches deep x 1 ¾ inches wide
- It digs for you! Just insert into any 3/8 inch or larger electric or cordless drill
- Great tool for dozens of garden applications including planting, irrigation and aeration
- Steel; 30 inches long and 1 ¾ inches wide, weighs 1 lb
- Insert Roto Driller into drill with pointed tip away from drill. Tighten drill chuck securely.
- Hold the drill firmly with both hands. Place the drill tip of the Roto Driller straight down into ground where you wish to dig. Start drill slowly. Do not push too hard. Medium speed is adequate to operate the Roto Driller. Allow Roto Driller to drill its own hole.
- Dig down 2” – 3” then slowly pull out, allowing dirt to spin off. Repeat until desired depth is reached. Works best in damp soil.
Caution: If you hit a rock, root or other object, you will have to relocate the hole. Roto Driller is not designed to dig through hard materials.
Product SKU: IRD-2