If you have ever weeded vegetable rows or flower beds, this indispensable tool is for you. The Yard Butler Rotary Cultivator loosens and cultivates the soil at the same time it chops and cuts existing weeds, all faster and with less effort than other methods. The ninja like intertwined wheels create multiple mini shears that break up soil, removing and cutting weeds. The detachable blades can be configured so you can till between rows and around plants. The extendible steel handle lets eliminates bending and back strain. The heavy duty powder coated steel is guaranteed to last a lifetime.
- Quickly loosens soil and removes weeds at the same time
- Removable teeth let you custom configure the Rotary Cultivator for precision cultivating
- Adjustable handle lets you customize the Rotary Cultivator’s reach
- Steel handle, extends from 34 inches to 53 inches long, 8 inches wide, weighs 4 lbs
- To adjust the length of the handle, simply grasp the grip with one hand while holding the head end stationary with the other hand. Twist the grip counter-clockwise to unlock. Slide the handle to the desired length and lock it into position by twisting clockwise
- To remove the individual cultivator wheels, just loosen the triangular set screw on the individual receivers until the wheel assembly slides out.
Product SKU: IRC-3