The Yard Butler Compost Aerator helps you transform yard and kitchen waste into perfect garden compost. All compost piles needs oxygen to decompose properly. The clever “harpoon” design of the Yard Butler Compost Aerator turns and mixes the compost and is much easier to use than a pitchfork or shovel. It easily introduces the oxygen needed for microbes and faster decomposition. The 37 inch tall handle eliminates bending over. The heavy duty powder coated steel is guaranteed to last a lifetime.
- Folding wings harpoon into the heart of the compost pile, opening and turning compost when withdrawn
- Mixes compost without the use of a shovel or heavy lifting
- Helps aerate and circulate compost, introducing oxygen needed for microbes and promoting faster decomposition
- Steel; 37 inches tall, 9 inches wide, weighs 3 lbs
- Thrust the Compost Aerator directly into the center of your compost pile.
- As you pull up on the Compost Aerator, the folding wings will open and turn the compost.
- Repeat until your compost is thoroughly mixed.
Product SKU: ICA-36