You Can Be Confident
There is a big difference between a 100 feet of empty garden hose and one filled with water. Our hanger is built to hold the weight. In addition, it also works great for organizing electrical cords, air hoses, or anything else that needs to be coiled for storage.
The higher up you mount your hose hanger, the more hose it will hold and the easier it will be to re-coil.
- Mark where holes should be drilled. For wood, drill 3⁄8″ pilot holes or for masonry drill 5⁄8″ holes and insert plastic anchors.
- Insert 11⁄2″ screws into holes. Tighten until 1⁄4″ is left exposed.
- Place Hose Hanger on screws.
Any item may be returned within 30 days for a refund, exchange or credit for any reason. It must be in the same condition as you received it. All return credits and refunds exclude any delivery charges. Yard Butler will replace any tool damaged in shipping. Please follow the instructions listed under Return Policy for returning any item.
The Yard Butler tools are the highest quality we can make and under normal usage will give a lifetime of dependable service.
Yard Butler guarantees all Yard Butler tools for life against any defects in manufacturing or materials. (In some cases, such as the Hose Reels and Swivel Reels, we have a more specific limited warranty, found by clicking here.) Follow the instructions on the FAQ page for returning a defective tool and we will either repair it or ship you a new tool at no charge.
Yard Butler cannot replace tools that
- were abused or used in a manner inconsistent with their intended purpose
- have worn out from normal use
You may also like:
There are no products for this category.