Tree Watering Tool
Tree Watering Tool Advantages:
- Delivers water directly to the root zone of trees & shrubs
- Saves water by eliminating wasteful runoff or evaporation
- Encourages deep root growth
- Easily attaches to a water-soluble hose end sprayer for use as a root feeder
- Drills its own holes, avoiding digging
- Leaves beneficial aeration holes
- Dozens of additional uses as a water blaster
- Deep Root Irrigator
Ships within 2-3 business days
Deep Watering Trees and Shrubs
Trees and shrubs need periodic deep watering. Apply enough water to wet the entire root zone and to encourage deep rooting. Deeper roots are better able to withstand periods of drought; shallow watering, on the other hand, leads to shallow roots and plants that are susceptible to drought and strongly affected by fluctuating temperatures.
Consult with your gardening expert about desired frequency of watering.
Any item may be returned within 30 days for a refund, exchange or credit for any reason. It must be in the same condition as you received it. All return credits and refunds exclude any delivery charges. Yard Butler will replace any tool damaged in shipping. Please follow the instructions listed under Return Policy for returning any item.
The Yard Butler tools are the highest quality we can make and under normal usage will give a lifetime of dependable service.
Yard Butler guarantees all Yard Butler tools for life against any defects in manufacturing or materials. (In some cases, such as the Hose Reels and Swivel Reels, we have a more specific limited warranty, found by clicking here.) Follow the instructions on the FAQ page for returning a defective tool and we will either repair it or ship you a new tool at no charge.
Yard Butler cannot replace tools that
- were abused or used in a manner inconsistent with their intended purpose
- have worn out from normal use