Lawn Watering Tool
Lawn Watering Tool Advantages:
- Delivers water directly to the root zone of lawns & plants
- "Greens up" brown dry patches
- Saves water by eliminating wasteful run-off or evaporation
- Encourages deep root growth
- Drills its own holes, avoiding digging
- Leaves beneficial aeration holes
- Grass Root Irrigator
Ships within 2-3 business days
Importance of Deep Watering Lawns
Even though the sprinklers go on daily, only the surface soil may be receiving the moisture. Often, drought, excess thatch build-up, faulty sprinkler patterns or hard soil conditions can cause the soil to become hard and impenetrable, causing grass roots to literally “die of thirst.” Water is easily wasted through runoff by watering hard or dry soil faster than it can be absorbed and through overhead watering that just evaporates or blows away on the wind.
Grass needs periodic deep watering rather than frequent shallow watering. Apply enough water to wet the entire root zone and to encourage deep rooting. Deeper roots are better able to withstand periods of drought; shallow watering, on the other hand, leads to shallow roots and grass that is susceptible to drought and strongly affected by fluctuating temperatures.
1. Connect hose securely to Grass Root Irrigator.
2. Turn on the water gently.
3. Push into the grass to irrigate grass roots.
4. To avoid clogging, allow the Grass Root Irrigator to drill its own holes.
5. Water on low volume for 2 to 5 minutes depending on soil conditions. Repeat every 6″ to 12.”
Any item may be returned within 30 days for a refund, exchange or credit for any reason. It must be in the same condition as you received it. All return credits and refunds exclude any delivery charges. Yard Butler will replace any tool damaged in shipping. Please follow the instructions listed under Return Policy for returning any item.
The Yard Butler tools are the highest quality we can make and under normal usage will give a lifetime of dependable service.
Yard Butler guarantees all Yard Butler tools for life against any defects in manufacturing or materials. (In some cases, such as the Hose Reels and Swivel Reels, we have a more specific limited warranty, found by clicking here.) Follow the instructions on the FAQ page for returning a defective tool and we will either repair it or ship you a new tool at no charge.
Yard Butler cannot replace tools that
- were abused or used in a manner inconsistent with their intended purpose
- have worn out from normal use