We reduced the environmental impact of this Yard Butler Earth Friendly Aerator through technology, efficiency and good old common sense.
More ergonomically comfortable, the unique design uses less material and resources while maintaining our highest quality standards.
This human powered tool emits no greenhouse gasses, reduces the need for chemicals, saves water, and saves you money. Thank you for your choice of Yard Butler's Earth Friendly Aerator.
- Removes two 1/2" plugs, 31/2" long, reducing soil compaction and water run-off
- Breaks down thatch, letting air, water and fertilizer down to the roots
- Promotes vigorous root growth, strengthening tolerance to drought and heat stress
- Repeat every 6" to 12" or more often in highly compacted areas
- For large lawns, simply choose a new section to aerate as part of your regular maintenance. The difference between aerated and not-aerated parts will be quickly seen
- Clean out ejector tubes after final use or if tube becomes clogged
Ships within 2-3 business days
Any item may be returned within 30 days for a refund, exchange or credit for any reason. It must be in the same condition as you received it. All return credits and refunds exclude any delivery charges. Yard Butler will replace any tool damaged in shipping. Please follow the instructions listed under Return Policy for returning any item.
The Yard Butler tools are the highest quality we can make and under normal usage will give a lifetime of dependable service.
Yard Butler guarantees all Yard Butler tools for life against any defects in manufacturing or materials. (In some cases, such as the Hose Reels and Swivel Reels, we have a more specific limited warranty, found by clicking here.) Follow the instructions on the FAQ page for returning a defective tool and we will either repair it or ship you a new tool at no charge.
Yard Butler cannot replace tools that
- were abused or used in a manner inconsistent with their intended purpose
- have worn out from normal use
You may also like:
There are no products for this category.