Garden Cultivator Advantages:
- Rotary Cultivator
- Easier to cultivate between and around rows
- Quickly loosens soil and removes weeds at the same time
- Removable teeth let you custom configure the Rotary Cultivator for precision cultivating
- Adjustable handle lets you customize the Rotary Cultivator's reach
- Extra durable, all steel construction
- Rotary Cultivator
Ships within 2-3 business days
Cultivate Your Garden with Ease
The Rotary Cultivator loosens the soil and weeds in your garden faster and with less effort. Specially-designed, bladed wheels rotate to create a scissors-like action that breaks up soil and uproots weeds while automatically cleaning themselves. The detachable blades can be removed for custom configuration so you can till between wide or narrow rows and around plants. The adjustable handle lets you customize the extension to your preference and prevents bending and back strain.
- To adjust the length of the handle, simply grasp the grip with one hand while holding the head end stationary with the other hand. Twist the grip counter-clockwise to unlock. Slide the handle to the desired length and lock it into position by twisting clockwise
- To remove the individual cultivator wheels, just loosen the triangular set screw on the individual receivers until the wheel assembly slides out.
Any item may be returned within 30 days for a refund, exchange or credit for any reason. It must be in the same condition as you received it. All return credits and refunds exclude any delivery charges. Yard Butler will replace any tool damaged in shipping. Please follow the instructions listed under Return Policy for returning any item.
The Yard Butler tools are the highest quality we can make and under normal usage will give a lifetime of dependable service.
Yard Butler guarantees all Yard Butler tools for life against any defects in manufacturing or materials. (In some cases, such as the Hose Reels and Swivel Reels, we have a more specific limited warranty, found by clicking here.) Follow the instructions on the FAQ page for returning a defective tool and we will either repair it or ship you a new tool at no charge.
Yard Butler cannot replace tools that
- were abused or used in a manner inconsistent with their intended purpose
- have worn out from normal use
You may also like:
There are no products for this category.