9 Inch Garden Bulb Auger
9 Inch Garden Bulb Auger Advantages:
- Roto Driller
- Digs holes up to 7" deep and 1 1/4" wide
- It digs for you! Just insert into any 3/8" or larger electric or cordless drill
- Plants Bulbs, Bedding Plants and Seedlings
- Water, aerate and fertilize trees and shrubs
- Gets the weeds, roots and all
- Roto Driller
Ships within 2-3 business days
- Insert Roto Driller into drill with pointed tip away from drill. Tighten drill chuck securely.
- Hold the drill firmly with both hands. Place the drill tip of the Roto Driller straight down into ground where you wish to dig.
- Start drill slowly. Do not push too hard. Medium speed is adequate to operate the Roto Driller. Allow Roto Driller to drill its own hole.
- Dig down 2″ – 3″ then slowly pull out, allowing dirt to spin off.
- Repeat until desired depth is reached. Works best in damp soil.
Caution: If you hit a rock, root or other object, you will have to relocate the hole. Roto Driller is not designed to dig through hard materials.
PLANTING Consult your local nursery for proper depth and spacing of bulbs and plants. Drill hole to desired depth. Insert the bulb or seedling. Cover with soil.
WEEDING For weeding, center the Roto Digger point directly over the center of the weed and drill down until the root is removed.
CAUTION: USE ONLY IN SOIL. Avoid rocks, tree roots and other objects. Roto Digger is not designed to drill through this material. Wear eye protection. Do not grasp spinning Roto Digger. Do not use near underground utilities. Use caution around underground sprinklers.
Any item may be returned within 30 days for a refund, exchange or credit for any reason. It must be in the same condition as you received it. All return credits and refunds exclude any delivery charges. Yard Butler will replace any tool damaged in shipping. Please follow the instructions listed under Return Policy for returning any item.
The Yard Butler tools are the highest quality we can make and under normal usage will give a lifetime of dependable service.
Yard Butler guarantees all Yard Butler tools for life against any defects in manufacturing or materials. (In some cases, such as the Hose Reels and Swivel Reels, we have a more specific limited warranty, found by clicking here.) Follow the instructions on the FAQ page for returning a defective tool and we will either repair it or ship you a new tool at no charge.
Yard Butler cannot replace tools that
- were abused or used in a manner inconsistent with their intended purpose
- have worn out from normal use