The Yard Butler Lawn Aerator revitalizes old lawns while using less water and fertilizer. Old lawns can become compacted. Thatch from dead roots can also build up to create a thick barrier, keeping water and air from reaching the roots. By removing two 3 ½ inch cores, the Lawn Coring Aerator reduces compaction and thatch to let air, water, and fertilizer down to the root zone. At the same time it stimulates root growth by “pruning” the roots. Golf courses and baseball fields everywhere aerate their lawns. The heavy duty powder coated steel is guaranteed to last a lifetime.
- Golf course quality, greener healthier lawn
- Removes two cores Letting air, water and fertilizer down to the roots
- Reduces soil compaction and thatch promoting vigorous root growth
- Steel; 37 inches tall, 9 inches wide, weighs 3 lbs
- Water lawn thoroughly and allow to soak in.
- Place foot in stirrup and step down firmly; pull straight up.
- Repeat every 6″ to 12″ or more often in highly compacted areas.
- Each new core ejects the previous one. Leave cores on top
of lawn; do not rake up.
- Clean out ejector tubes after final use or if tube becomes clogged.